Because SPS is extremely experienced in fielding new equipment, the company also leads the industry in training others to install new systems—both onsite and in the field.
SPS combines experienced managers with on-site technicians to bridge the "knowledge gap," ensuring force visibility, distribution/transportation solutions, and training. We use military qualified instructors to accomplish the mission. All of our instructors meet or exceed the standards set by United States Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) and Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) to teach new equipment training tasks.
SPS training services include:
- Training and Event Support
- Training across all Service Branches and Commands
- Automated web-based tools with Interactive Training aids
- Lean Six Sigma (LSS) principles tied to mission objectives
- Force Protection, Tracking & Sustainment
- Upgrade and Configuration of mission-critical data systems
We reduce risk during peacetime and wartime by providing instructors who are world-class leaders with accumulated hands-on and scholastic knowledge. Our mobilization services include delivering Personnel Deployed Status (PDS) reporting as required. SPS personnel have the required levels of clearances, administrative documentation, and travel credentials to gain access to any location worldwide.